Sustainability becomes a key word in nowadays’ society. A sustainable resident program could have significant help on energy saving, reducing pollution as well as enhancing quality living.
As your strata manager, we value your asset as much as you do, we are here to deliver cost effective management services and guide you through obstacles while living or managing the community.
Our services for new Owners Corporation set-up are summarised as follows:
1. Book Keeping: According to Owners Corporation Act 2006, OC manager is responsible for applying and keeping all project related legal documents (OC Certificate, plans, etc) and make sure strata insurance is ready in the first place.
2. Sales preparation: Prepare budgets on properties’ on-going management including costs to be incurred on operation of the property.
3. Pre-settlement care: Arrange pre-settlement inspection, make sure handover kits are ready in advance. Stay in touch with builder and contractors for any defects found from the inspection.
4. Establishment & handover: Full management of the set-up and building handover, working with all stakeholders.
5. Ongoing Strata Management: Working with the new owners on the on-going building management.
We provide on-going management to all of our owners:
– Responses provided to correspondence within 24 hours
– Phone calls (within business hours) returned within two hours
– Work orders actioned within two hours
– Exceptional customer service
– 24-hour emergency call service
– Daily payment of invoicing and balancing of accounts daily