A harmonious community is built on the ground of respect and co-operation.
As a professional Strata Community Manager, we commit to:
- Provide information, training and leadership on strata community operations to the Strata Committee, sub-committees and the strata community at large.
- Foster a sense of community awareness and spirit within the residents
- Develop a body of leadership through the committee structure.
- Provide the necessary administrative tools to the Strata Committee to enable it to make wise, informed decisions on both short-term and long-term actions and goals.
In fulfilling the terms of their management contract or employment agreement, we are charged with:
- Assisting the Strata Committee decision-making; process by means of providing information-gathering and fact-finding support; and
- Implementing the decisions of the Strata Committee
- Administering the services, programs, and operations of the Strata Community within the policies and guidelines set by the Strata Committee.